– Chemical, Toxin, Bacteria, Virus, Aflatoxin and Free Radicals
– Removal of Heavy Metals such as Mercury and Lead from the body and in the fight against Autism,
– Chronic low back pain, myositis, tendinitis, fibromyalgia syndromes, soft tissue and immobility,
– Strengthening the Liver Problems and Immune System,
– Tooth and gums cleaning, Mouth sores, Headache, Eye fatigue,
– Bentonite clay is used as an oil in preventing the negative effects of radiation radiation and reducing its effects.
What are the Bentonite clay benefits?
Sodium-based natural bentonite, which creates a negatively charged environment after mixing with water, removes toxins from the body due to its structure, and the minerals it contains are absorbed by the skin. For this reason, bentonite clay is used as a raw material in skin care masks.
Bentonite clay is negatively charged, but when activated by liquid, it fills with positively charged ions and attracts toxins. It binds to toxins and thanks to the mask, the toxins are quickly thrown out. With this feature, bentonite clay draws a lot of dirt and oil from the scalp. This reduces the risk of dandruff, scalp sores and other problems.
How is Benoit clay made?
With this feature, bentonite clay draws a lot of dirt and oil from the scalp. This reduces the risk of dandruff, scalp sores and other problems..
How to Apply Bentonite Clay?
Wash your hair with a mild shampoo to remove accumulated dirt and oil.
While your hair is still damp, apply the prepared bentonite clay hair mask.
Gently work your way from the roots to the ends and make sure all the strands are evenly covered.
Leave the mask on your hair for 20 minutes.
After 20 minutes, wash your hair with warm water and make sure all the clay is washed off.
You can apply conditioner after the mask.
You can apply this hair mask once or twice a month.
Along with apple cider vinegar, you can also add aloe vera juice, honey, olive oil or a few drops of essential oil to this bentonite clay mask.
You can vary the amount of ingredients depending on the length of your hair. It is important to avoid the use of metal utensils and containers when using bentonite clay. Any metal substance will contaminate the clay and reduce its effectiveness. Use only a wooden, plastic or glass bowl and spoon.